- Sears releases partial list of store closings; Florida hit hardest
- New Sears CEO pledges to fix sales decline
- Sears Holdings equipping store associates with iPads and iPod Touch devices
- Work ’N Gear opens in-store shops at Kmart and Sears
- Sears and Kmart introduces ‘mobile shopping walls’ for holiday shopping
Hoffman Estates, Ill. -- Kmart announced it is launching an in-store bill pay program that will allow customers to pay bills from more than 3,000 companies—everything from electric, gas and cable bills to credit card statements and auto loans.
The program is being offered through the CheckFreePay walk-in bill payment service from Fiserv (FISV). Customers seeking an easy and convenient way to pay bills in person can now visit any Kmart store nationwide.
"We are continuously seeking convenient ways to help customers manage their personal finances. The debut of Kmart's in-store bill pay program does just that - it gives our customers access to a fast and convenient way to pay bills and manage their finances," said Keith Brand, DVP Alternative Financial Services for Kmart.