- Report: Developer says West Monroe, La., will get shopping center
- Mayfaire Community Center in Wilmington, N.C., signs two anchors
- Destination Maternity, The Town Center of Virginia Beach, Virginia Beach, Va.
- JustFab, Glendale Galleria, Glendale, Calif.
- Domino’s debuts new design in metro New Orleans
Jackson, Tenn., Kirkland’s Inc. estimates that Hurricane Katrina has cost it between $400,000 and $500,000 in lost sales due to stores that were closed or otherwise affected by the storm.
All but four of the home-furnishings retailer’s stores are open. Of the four closed stores, three are in the New Orleans area and one is in Biloxi, Miss. Kirkland’s said that it is assessing the damage to these stores and expects them to remain closed for some time.