- Destination Maternity, The Town Center of Virginia Beach, Virginia Beach, Va.
- JustFab, Glendale Galleria, Glendale, Calif.
- Inland acquires Wedgewood Commons near Memphis
- Report: Developer says West Monroe, La., will get shopping center
- Dunkin’ Donuts looks to expand California presence to 1,000 locations
Newington, N.H. -- Burlington, Mass.-based KeyPoint Partners said it has been awarded the property management and leasing contracts for The Crossings at Fox Run, a 475,000-sq.-ft. power center in Newington, N.H.
The property will be handled out of the firm’s Burlington, Mass., corporate headquarters. Heitman LLC awarded the contracts.
The Crossings at Fox Run, adjacent to the Fox Run Mall, is at the center of the Newington/Portsmouth retail market, the shopping hub of the Tri-State Seacoast region. Tenants include Kohl’s, Best Buy, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Barnes & Noble, Old Navy, Staples, Jared the Galleria of Jewelry, Michael’s, Chipotle Mexican Grill and Cold Stone Creamery, as well as a 15-screen, stadium seating, surround-sound Regal Cinema.