- MasterCard: In-store Black Friday shopping to rise over last year
- Call for Entries: Chain Store Age’s Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Don't Toy Around: Discover Consumer Influence On Holiday Shopping
- How Technology Has Revolutionized Sales Tax Management
Roseville, Calif. -- Retail life cycle price optimization solution-provider Revionics said it has partnered with K-VA-T Food Stores for a price optimization solution.
K-VA-T will deploy Revionics Price Optimization and Revionics Promotion Optimization, which includes Revionics' category planning tools, weekly price maintenance capabilities and optimized prices across all pricing zones, each week.
K-VA-T Food Stores, Inc., based in Abingdon, Va., operates 104 stores under two separate banners, Food City and Super Dollar. The chain will leverage Revionics Analytic Services to provide insight into how their customers shop at their various stores and what prices and promotions their customers prefer. The insight provided into market patterns and consumer preferences will help K-VA-T make better, fact-based decisions.
Revionics will provide K-VA-T Food Stores with the ability to manage rules-based pricing as well as leverage consumer demand modeling to optimize their base prices and the value they offer their customers.
"Our primary goal in pricing is to offer our customers the most value for their grocery dollar,” said Richard Gunn, executive VP of merchandising and marketing, K-VA-T Food Stores.