- Men's Wearhouse succession plan: Founder Zimmer to step down as CEO
- Men's Wearhouse opens first Big & Tall store in Manhattan
- Men's Wearhouse Q1 profit doubles, beats Street
- Men’s Wearhouse Q2 profit up 33%, looks to open 110 stores in next five years
- Men’s Wearhouse profit up 31%, but outlook disappoints
Fremont, Calif. -- Men's Wearhouse said Wednesday that menswear designer Joseph Abboud has been named the company's chief creative director.
According to the company, Abboud will leverage his industry and design knowledge to work directly with Men's Wearhouse's merchants and sourcing team to enhance and improve the company's offerings.