- Men’s Wearhouse offers to buy Jos. A. Bank
- Men’s Wearhouse rejects Jos. A. Bank take-over proposal — again
- Men’s Wearhouse makes $1.6 billion hostile offer for Jos. A. Bank
- Men’s Wearhouse ups bid for Jos. A. Bank bid to $1.8 billion
- Men’s Wearhouse urges Jos. A. Bank to consider buyout, may raise offer
Hampstead, Md. -- JoS. A. Bank Clothiers reported Wednesday that net income for fiscal year 2010 leaped 21% to a record $85.8 million, compared with $71.2 million in the year-ago period.
Net sales surged 11.4% to a record of $858.1 million in fiscal year 2010, compared with $770.3 million in fiscal year 2009.
Same-store sales increased 7%.