- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Kohl's, Toshiba partner with Plug and Play in retail accelerator program
Hampstead, Md. JoS. A. Bank Clothiers (Nasdaq Global Select Market: JOSB) announces that the company has launched a new website, josbankbigandtall.com, dedicated exclusively to the products offered under its big and tall customer category.
“This business has grown nicely as we’ve gained market recognition and expanded these product offerings. We feel that launching this website and further expanding our product offerings is the next natural step in serving our growing customer base,” said R. Neal Black, president and CEO, JoS. A. Bank.
The new site further leverages the e-commerce platform the company developed and implemented in fiscal year 2009.