- Men's Wearhouse to acquire Jos. A. Bank for $1.8 billion
- Wal-Mart names new CEO; company vet Doug McMillon to succeed Mike Duke
- Men’s Wearhouse offers to buy Jos. A. Bank
- Men’s Wearhouse rejects Jos. A. Bank take-over proposal — again
- Men’s Wearhouse makes $1.6 billion hostile offer for Jos. A. Bank
Hampstead, Md. JoS. A. Bank Clothiers Inc. said Friday CEO Robert Wildrick will retire and become chairman of the board, effective Dec. 21.
R. Neal Black, who will also remain president, will replace him. He has been chief merchandising officer since 2000. Andrew A. Giordano, will become chairman emeritus and remain lead independent director.