- Men’s Wearhouse rejects Jos. A. Bank take-over proposal — again
- Men’s Wearhouse offers to buy Jos. A. Bank
- Report: Investor says Men’s Wearhouse still exploring options
- H&M set to open 42,000-sq.-ft. Times Square flagship on Nov. 14
- Jos. A. Bank ends Men’s Wearhouse bid; Eminence Capital wants meeting
New York City -- Jos. A. Bank Clothiers is teaming up with wedding and bridesmaid dressmaker/retailer Alfred Angelo, Investors Daily said.
Catalogs of Jos. A. Bank's tuxedos and matching accessories will be available at Alfred Angelo Signature’s bridal stores, while Alfred Angelo will be the exclusive wedding-gown partner for the women in Jos. A. Bank's customers' lives, according to the report.
The two will also team up on bridal shows, web content, blogs and social media.