- Exclusive Report: 2011 NRF BIG Show Wrap-Up
- Barneys Co-Op Named Store of the Year in CSA Design Competition
- Bar Louie selects Jones Lang LaSalle for 100-location expansion
- Lord & Taylor, Westchester’s Ridge Hill, Yonkers, N.Y.
- J.C. Penney pins future on new, three-tiered pricing strategy and in-store shops
Atlanta -- Jones Lang LaSalle announced it has hired Paul Berkman, Craig Slosberg, Davie Berke and Justin Haber in New York. The retail brokers will head the expansion of the firm’s retail tenant representation services in Manhattan.
“Jones Lang LaSalle is committed to boosting its retail capabilities throughout the country, and Paul, Craig, Davie and Justin are the exact fit we need to enhance our New York retail operation,” said Greg Maloney, president and CEO of Jones Lang LaSalle Retail, Atlanta. “With so many national and global retailers competing for Manhattan retail space, it was crucial for us to expand our ability in that arena to serve their needs. Their expertise will also enable us to provide a much broader suite of retail services to building owners throughout the New York region.”
Nationally, Jones Lang LaSalle Retail has a third-party portfolio of nearly 100 million sq. ft. of space and offers services including accounting, development and construction, leasing and specialty leasing services, property management, receivership services and tenant representation services.