- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Early Hanukkah, Late Thanksgiving to Impact Holiday Shopping
- Deadline Extended for Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- Don't Toy Around: Discover Consumer Influence On Holiday Shopping
- How Technology Has Revolutionized Sales Tax Management
Honolulu, Hawaii -- Jones Lang LaSalle announced Thursday it has named commercial real estate veteran Kirk Horiuchi as senior VP in its Retail Division.
In this newly created position, Horiuchi will oversee the company’s leased and managed portfolio, and will be tasked with growing the firm’s third-party retail business in Hawaii.
In late 2010, Jones Lang LaSalle re-entered the Hawaii market with its purchase of General Growth Property’s third-party management practice, which in Hawaii was comprised of the leasing and management of Windward Mall on O’ahu, Queen Ka’ahumanu Center on Maui and the Kings’ Shops on Hawai‘i Island.