- Survey: LLBean.com climbs to top of March online customer service rankings
- The Value and Power of Data-Driven Marketing
- Walmart shows support of women-owned businesses with new logo
- Survey: One-in-five in-store customers are connected
- Retail veteran Andrea Weiss, digital expert Bill Mirabito form consulting firm
Atlanta -- Jones Lang LaSalle announced Wednesday two new hires in the Southeast Region.
Andrea Kenney and John Lambert have joined the firm to provide strategic planning and evaluation of the positioning, merchandising and development of shopping centers as owners continue to look for ways to enhance their real estate operations and maximize tenancy.
With 20 years of real estate experience in leasing, development, management, finance and operations, Lambert joins the firm as VP and regional leasing director for Jones Lang LaSalle Retail’s Atlanta and Florida markets. He will be based out of the firm’s Atlanta office and report directly to Steve Yenser, executive VP and director of open-air retail.
Kenney, with more than 25 years of experience in the shopping center industry, will serve as VP leasing specialist for the Atlanta market, and will be based out of the Atlanta office reporting to Lambert.