- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Three New Must-See Retail Stores in New York City
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
Los Angeles -- Jones Lang LaSalle has been selected by Time Warner Cable to handle project management for the development of the firm's six new retail stores in Southern California. The new stores are expected to open over the next six months.
Jones Lang LaSalle provides project management, which will include lease negotiation, strategic planning, site selection, budgets, and scheduling. Additionally, it will provide program management including assisting TimeWarner Cable to roll out a national program of the new store format in 26 stores including the selection of contractors, services and products.
“Jones Lang LaSalle is the perfect partner for us — ensuring that we will complete this project on time and within budget," said Debi Picciolo, regional VP operations, Pacific West, Time Warner Cable. "We are committed to providing cable stores that meet our customers' needs in terms of convenient locations as well as products and services."