- Jones Lang LaSalle exec named as receiver of Valley View Center
- Jones Lang LaSalle acquires GGP third-party management mall duties
- Jones Lang LaSalle to lease, manage Minneapolis shopping center
- Simon Property Group and Eye expand media agreement to 60 additional malls
- Jones Lang LaSalle enrolls 100% of its managed property in Energy Star
Miami -- Jones Lang LaSalle’s Capital Markets experts announced Tuesday the firm has closed the sale of Miracle Marketplace in Miami on behalf of AWE Talisman.
Heitman purchased the power center, which is located in the Coral Way submarket. The 243,047-sq.-ft., seven-story Class A vertical retail property is located along the Miracle Mile/Coral Way and is anchored by Nordstrom Rack, Ben Bath & Beyond, Marshalls, LA Fitness, PetSmart, DSW Shoe Warehouse and Ulta.