- Walmart bringing back 8,500 products in bid to end sales slump
- How retailers can achieve differentiation with shopper-centric merchandising
- ShopperTrak ups holiday forecast on early traffic
- ShopperTrak reports 2.3% rise in year-over-year sales
- Survey: Holiday sales to hit $519 billion; strongest growth will be in electronics
New York -- The Jones Group Inc. said Monday it has appointed Joseph Stafiniak to the newly created position of SVP merchandising of Nine West, effective immediately.
Stafiniak will operate as the lead merchant for Nine West, overseeing merchandising strategies and the execution of product to meet the expanding needs of the brand's global business.
Stafiniak comes to Jones Group from Coach, where he most recently served as SVP licensed categories.