Chicago — Jones Lang LaSalle Retail has announces five new retail assignments. They are:
• Tenant representation services for Pure Barre, a growing fitness franchise.
• Leasing and management for the 802,275-sq.-ft. Coventry mall in Pennsylvania.
• Leasing assignment for an 11-building 817,000-sq.-ft. portfolio of strip centers in SoCal.
• Leasing for a 12-building, 165,100-sq.-ft. portfolio of street-level retail space in New York City on behalf of Equity Residential Management.
• Leasing, development and management for The Shops at Focal Point at Saint Anthony Hospital, a planned 233,000-sq.-ft. healthcare and community center in Chicago.