- Jones Lang LaSalle exec named as receiver of Valley View Center
- Jones Lang LaSalle acquires GGP third-party management mall duties
- Jones Lang LaSalle to lease, manage Minneapolis shopping center
- Simon Property Group and Eye expand media agreement to 60 additional malls
- Jones Lang LaSalle enrolls 100% of its managed property in Energy Star
New York -- Jones Lang LaSalle’s Capital Markets group has closed the sale of four prime multifamily properties in the Dallas area on behalf of four separate sellers. The combined sale price exceeded $120 million.
- Silverado Apartments, a 332-unit, garden style community in Frisco was purchased by Adams LaSalle from Sherman Residential.
- Park Gates at City Place, a 228-unit residential community in Dallas was purchased by BK Funds from The Connor Group.
- Republic Park Vista, a 308-unit, Class A+ community in Ft. Worth was purchased by Momentum Real Estate Partners from Beucler Properties/Prudential Real Estate Investors and an investment fund advised by Prudential Real Estate Investors.
- The Ablon at Frisco Bridges, a 252-unit Class A property was purchased by Colonial Property Trust from Pegasus Ablon.