- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Ensuring PCI DSS compliance without going broke or sacrificing your customers’ experience
- Handicapping healthcare reform’s impact on retailers
- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Fast-fashion retailers slow down to engage with customers
Dallas -- Alliance Data Systems Corp., a provider of loyalty and marketing solutions derived from transaction-rich data, said Tuesday it has signed a new, long-term agreement to provide private label credit-card services to women’s apparel retailer J.Jill.
Under terms of the agreement, Alliance Data will provide private label credit-card services for the J.Jill credit card, including account acquisition and activation, receivables funding, card authorization, private label credit-card issuance, statement generation, remittance processing, customer service functions, and marketing services.
Additionally, Alliance Data said it purchased J.Jill’s existing file of private label credit-card accounts, acquiring a moderate size portfolio in the $50 million range.
Details of the purchase price were not disclosed.