- First-ever state-licensed marijuana stores to open Jan. 1, in Colorado
- Dunkin' Donuts signs deal for 46 locations in South California
- Simply Modern Bridal relocates Fredericksburg, Va., shop
- How Technology Has Revolutionized Sales Tax Management
- Dunkin’ Donuts plans three stores in northern Colorado
Colorado Springs, Colo. -- Addison, Texas-based Coyote Management LP said that Jimmy John’s will open a 1,665-sq.-ft. sandwich shop at Chapel Hills Mall, in Colorado Springs, Colo.
The new restaurant is slated to open this fall.
Chapel Hills Mall is a two-level, 1.2 million-sq.-ft. enclosed super-regional mall anchored by Dillard’s, J.C. Penney, Macy’s, Sears, Dick’s Sporting Goods and Burlington Coat Factory.