- Deadline Extended for Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- Early Hanukkah, Late Thanksgiving to Impact Holiday Shopping
- January 8 is deadline for Retail Store of the Year competition
- The Analytics Imperative: Breaking Down the Borders for Seamless Retailing in 2014
- Real-Time Retailing Turns the Store into the Network
Phoenix -- JDA Software Group and Gladson announced a strategic alliance to provide combined services to their joint customers in the consumer packaged goods industry.
As a result of the alliance, companies will be better able to more easily streamline their category management processes from the delivery of superior integration between JDA’s category and space management solutions and Gladson’s comprehensive database of product information and images. This renewed alliance builds on a strong five-year working relationship forged by the two companies through the delivery of innovative solutions to the industry.
“One of the key offerings as the result of our alliance is the improved and streamlined delivery of product images into JDA’s images library called PIIX,” said Mark Nation, group VP global alliances, JDA Software. “PIIX offers a more efficient and centralized product characteristic and image file storage update, maintenance and reporting capability and is closely integrated with the Gladson’s delivery system. This integrated delivery of data to the category management community is available exclusively from Gladson for JDA Intactix Knowledge Base clients.”