- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Wal-Mart names new CEO; company vet Doug McMillon to succeed Mike Duke
- Redeveloping Retail: America’s Top Redevelopers
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
- Verdugo v. Target: Does A Retailer Have A Common Law Duty to Have an AED Available?
Washington, D.C. The National Retail Federation (NRF) announced at its 97th Annual Convention and EXPO last week that Myron Ullman, III, chairman, president and CEO of JCPenney, will assume the role of chairman of the board and chairman of the executive committee.
In addition to Ullman's appointment, Philip Francis, chairman and CEO of PetSmart, has been elected as first vice chairman of the board, chairman of the finance committee and treasurer. Meanwhile, chairman and CEO of Saks, Stephen Sadove, will take on the role of second vice chairman of the board.
Kip Tindell, chairman and CEO of The Container Store, was named chairman of the awards and nomination committee.
Each will serve a two-year term.