- Ron Johnson: ‘I was a terrible fit for J.C. Penney’
- Report: HSN’s Mindy Grossman declined J.C. Penney CEO offer
- Judge rules J.C. Penney 'interfered' in Macy’s/Martha Stewart deal; damages pending
- J.C. Penney tops views in first quarter; same-store sales up 6.2%
- J.C. Penney execs left without severance
Plano, Texas -- J. C. Penney Company said that in conjunction with an open house tour of its new in-store shops, the company will webcast a question and answer session with its chief executive officer, Ron Johnson.
The question and answer session will be held on Sept.19, starting at approximately 2:45 p.m. ET and will be available via live webcast on J.C. Penney’s Investor Relations page.
Replays of the webcast will be available for up to 90 days after the event.