- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- OfficeMax accelerates e-commerce innovation
Plano, Texas -- A Friday report by Business Insider said that Ken Mangone, executive VP product development, design and sourcing for J.C. Penney Co., has abruptly resigned the company.
Mangone has been with the retailer since 1977 and is credited with helping to establish J.C. Penney’s private brands.
“We can confirm that Ken Mangone is no longer with the company,” a J.C. Penney spokesman told Business Insider. “We wish Ken continued success and thank him for his years of service….”