- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Cybersecurity and HVAC: Are You Vulnerable?
Plano, Texas -- J. C. Penney Company announced the promotion of Brynn Evanson to EVP human resources, leading all HR functions across stores, supply chain and the home office, including team member relations, recruiting, learning and development, compensation and benefits, and talent operations. Evanson will join the company`s executive board, reporting to CEO Myron E. (Mike) Ullman, III.
Evanson, 44, joined J.C. Penney in 2009 and most recently served as VP compensation, benefits and talent operations.