- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Let the converged retailing evolution begin
Plano, Texas -- J. C. Penney Company announced the promotion of Brynn Evanson to EVP human resources, leading all HR functions across stores, supply chain and the home office, including team member relations, recruiting, learning and development, compensation and benefits, and talent operations. Evanson will join the company`s executive board, reporting to CEO Myron E. (Mike) Ullman, III.
Evanson, 44, joined J.C. Penney in 2009 and most recently served as VP compensation, benefits and talent operations.