- Ron Johnson: ‘I was a terrible fit for J.C. Penney’
- Judge rules J.C. Penney 'interfered' in Macy’s/Martha Stewart deal; damages pending
- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Wal-Mart launches money transfer service between stores
- Family Dollar adopts poison pill after Icahn stake revealed
New York City, Analysts are predicting that J.C. Penney, in its analyst meeting on Tuesday and Wednesday, will raise earnings per share guidance for the first quarter, along with a higher operating margin goal.
According to Goldman Sachs analyst Adrianne Shapira, J.C. Penney continues to make improvements in merchandise and marketing and the shares “stand as an excellent long-term investment vehicle in the department store space.”