- Access 360 Media to provide digital content, advertising in 49 Simon Property Group malls
- Survey: Back-to-school sales may soar 16%
- Poll: Shoppers buying store brands in new categories
- Hot Topic teams with SCVNGR to launch in-store reward program
- Staples and Parago partner for incentives and rebates
Dallas -- Alliance Data Systems Corp. said Tuesday it has signed a long-term extension agreement with J. Crew Group to continue providing the retailer with reward program and private-label credit-card services, accepted at J. Crew stores and through J. Crew’s web and catalog channels.
“We are privileged to have the opportunity to help drive J. Crew’s sustained profitability and build on the successful cross-channel marketing, credit and loyalty programs we’ve partnered with J. Crew to establish,” said Ivan Szeftel, president of retail services for Alliance Data.