- Report: Small uptick in August sales
- Exits and acquisitions: Key concepts for successful deals
- Location, location, location: Issues that arise with leases in unique places
- Fast-fashion retailers slow down to engage with customers
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
Atlanta -- Prepaid product and transaction services company InComm said Monday that it has teamed with Best Buy Co. to launch a digital content and gaming destination at eight Best Buy stores in Mexico.
Best Buy has partnered with InComm for nine years in the United States and this new offering represents a global expansion of the relationship.
The InComm prepaid destination includes digital content and gaming products such as iTunes, Play Station, Club Penguin, IMVU and Zynga.
“Best Buy is already well-known as a leading retailer for prepaid products in the U.S. and InComm is excited to help it establish the same reputation in Mexico,” said Frank Monaco, VP International, InComm. “We have a great opportunity to help grow the prepaid market in Mexico by offering those consumers a convenient and secure way to purchase the digital content and online games they want.”