- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- MasterCard: In-store Black Friday shopping to rise over last year
- Call for Entries: Chain Store Age’s Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- Deloitte: Holiday shoppers use smartphones, stay local
- How Technology Has Revolutionized Sales Tax Management
Seattle IKEA has launched an IKEA Mobile Kiosk at its Seattle store. Deals are transmitted to customers via text message with a barcode that can be scanned at checkout, providing access to several coupons and specials for the week.
The program also sends customers regular updates via text message for deals and discounts.