- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- IBM: Physical stores will turn the tables in five years as buying local beats online
- Retail RoadTrip: Fall NYC
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
White Plains, N.Y. - IBM has unveiled the ‘Ready for Smarter Commerce’ program, a new ecosystem that gives clients access to certified pre-built partner solutions with integrated cloud, mobile and social capabilities. The ecosystem features partner-led solutions built on IBM Smarter Commerce capabilities such as IBM Commerce and IBM Digital Marketing Optimization.
As part of the new ecosystem, certified partners can help extend IBM Commerce solutions by enabling customers to quickly and easily consume their solutions using IBM Commerce Composer for WebSphere Commerce. IBM Commerce Composer helps companies build and manage digital customer experiences.
IBM Commerce Composer cuts time to market by giving line of business leaders control over the look, feel and functionality of their online storefronts with no technical coding skills required. Using intuitive click-to-install templates, marketers and e-commerce leaders can quickly customize page layouts, optimize navigation and add new site functionality in minutes. IBM Commerce Composer will be available in February 2014 as part of the release of WebSphere Commerce Feature Pack 7.