- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- IBM: Physical stores will turn the tables in five years as buying local beats online
- Retail RoadTrip: Fall NYC
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
Strongsville, Ohio -- The International Retail User Group, formerly the IBM Retail User Group, said Tuesday that the organization’s name has been officially changed to the “International Retail User Group.”
On Aug. 1, IBM announced the initial closing of the acquisition of IBM’s Retail Store Solutions business and the formation of Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions Holding Co. and Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions. With the newly formed subsidiaries, Toshiba Tec has become the world's leading integrated in-store solutions company, offering products and solutions that provide new value to customers.