- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Let the converged retailing evolution begin
- IBM signs on as first corporate sponsor of Retail Orphan Initiative
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
Strongsville, Ohio -- The International Retail User Group, formerly the IBM Retail User Group, said Tuesday that the organization’s name has been officially changed to the “International Retail User Group.”
On Aug. 1, IBM announced the initial closing of the acquisition of IBM’s Retail Store Solutions business and the formation of Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions Holding Co. and Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions. With the newly formed subsidiaries, Toshiba Tec has become the world's leading integrated in-store solutions company, offering products and solutions that provide new value to customers.