- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Motorola’s new mobile marketing platform uses Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technology
- Webinar: What to Do NOW to Protect Stores Against Data Breaches
Bethesda, Md. -- IBM on Monday released its Benchmark projection for online sales for the month of December, showing that online sales are expected to grow by 9.5% to 10% year-over-year.
For the week of Dec. 11, the report showed that online sales rose 10.8% over the same week in 2010. Mobile traffic increased to 12.1% of all online retailing sessions, compared with 5% over the same week last year and reflecting a 143.9% increase.
Holiday sales from mobile devices grew in total, reaching 8.9% versus 3.8% on this week last year -- a 134.4% increase.