- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Let the converged retailing evolution begin
- IBM signs on as first corporate sponsor of Retail Orphan Initiative
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
San Diego -- At its first Smarter Commerce Global Summit, IBM announced a range of wins with clients across global industries. By deploying solutions for Smarter Commerce, these clients are capitalizing on rapid shifts in customer demand, improving their performance and appeal to new digital age consumers, IBM said.
The Smarter Commerce initiative is focused on helping companies more effectively market, sell and secure greater customer loyalty in the era of social networking, mobile computing and online buying. The retailers working with IBM to transform commerce include Petco, Sears Holdings Corporation, True Value Co, Winn-Dixie and Target Corp., among others.
“We recently launched our new Target.com site, partnering with IBM to deploy Smarter Commerce software as our multi-channel e-commerce platform,” said Phil McKoy, VP Target technology services, Target. "With the new Target.com, we are in a better position to satisfy our guests' constantly evolving preferences -- whenever, wherever -- in the same way we have earned their loyal support in our stores for decades."