- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- NCR affirms kiosk alliance with Blockbuster
West Palm Beach, Fla. — Hurricane Grill & Wings announced it has signed seven new domestic development agreements, adding commitments for 233 new restaurants to its 42 existing locations.
The new development agreements will contribute to the company's accelerated growth plan with new locations in 15 states, including California, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Nebraska, Maryland, Missouri, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Texas, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin and District of Columbia.