- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Kohl's, Toshiba partner with Plug and Play in retail accelerator program
West Palm Beach, Fla. — Hurricane Grill & Wings announced it has signed seven new domestic development agreements, adding commitments for 233 new restaurants to its 42 existing locations.
The new development agreements will contribute to the company's accelerated growth plan with new locations in 15 states, including California, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Nebraska, Maryland, Missouri, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Texas, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin and District of Columbia.