- Call for Entries: Chain Store Age’s Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- Don't Toy Around: Discover Consumer Influence On Holiday Shopping
- SAP uses social sentiment to analyze back-to-school shopping
- Early Hanukkah, Late Thanksgiving to Impact Holiday Shopping
- Deadline Extended for Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
City of Industry, Calif. -- Hot Topic reported Wednesday that same-store sales for the nine-week holiday shopping period of November and December edged up 1.2%. The company upped its fourth quarter guidance based on the results.
In related news, Hot Topic has named Cindy Levitt as VP, general merchandise manager, effective Jan. 16.