- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- HomeGoods to open its first Manhattan store
Simsbury, Conn. -- Charter Realty & Development said it has leased 23,500 sq. ft. to HomeGoods in Simsbury, Conn.
HomeGoods, a TJX banner, will be opening in Simsbury Commons Shopping Center in a former Borders location, joining Stop & Shop, Bed Bath & Beyond, Hoyt Cinema and Bob’s Store.
The 256,497-sq.-ft. center is owned by Columbia, S.C.-based EDENS.
Charter Realty & Development represents TJX Cos., including HomeGoods, T.J. Maxx and Marshalls, throughout the eastern half of the United States.