- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- OfficeMax accelerates e-commerce innovation
Simsbury, Conn. -- Charter Realty & Development said it has leased 23,500 sq. ft. to HomeGoods in Simsbury, Conn.
HomeGoods, a TJX banner, will be opening in Simsbury Commons Shopping Center in a former Borders location, joining Stop & Shop, Bed Bath & Beyond, Hoyt Cinema and Bob’s Store.
The 256,497-sq.-ft. center is owned by Columbia, S.C.-based EDENS.
Charter Realty & Development represents TJX Cos., including HomeGoods, T.J. Maxx and Marshalls, throughout the eastern half of the United States.