- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- OfficeMax accelerates e-commerce innovation
Edgewater, N.J. -- North Plainfield, N.J.-based Levin Management Corp. announced that HomeGoods, a TJX Cos. banner, will anchor the 100,000-sq.-ft. retail component of Edgewater Harbor, a mixed-use waterfront redevelopment in Edgewater, N.J.
HomeGoods has leased 24,000 sq. ft. and will join newly opened CVS Pharmacy, Moe's Southwest Grill, AT&T, Beach Bum Tanning, Epique Massage and Edgewater Dry Cleaners.
At build-out, Edgewater Harbor also will include 480 high-end loft and townhouse residences and a 1,900-ft. river walk along the Hudson River. Development is all but complete on the property’s first two residential buildings, which feature ground-level retail space along the project’s Main Street. HomeGoods was the first tenant committed to that portion of the project. Other tenants include Floris Spa & Nail in 2,000 sq. ft., European Wax Center in 1,261 sq. ft., Five Guys in 2,300 sq. ft. and Great Clips in 960 sq. ft.