- California Supreme Court opens potential floodgate for lawsuits based on retailers’ collection of Zip codes
- Gift Cards: Opportunity and issues for retailers
- Alliance Data signs long-term renewal agreement with The RoomPlace
- Retailers Turn to Alternate Financing Options
- Five Reasons Why Retailers Should Offer International Payment Services
Mahwah, N.J. -- The Home Furnishings Independents Association said Friday it has selected TD Retail Card Services’ Renovate Card private-label credit card program for use by its 1,100 retail members nationwide.
Under the agreement, the Mahwah, N.J-based business unit of TD Bank, N.A., will offer participating members the full range of services, custom financing options and other benefits associated with the Renovate Card. Created specifically for the home furnishings sector, the Renovate Card is a revolving private-label consumer credit card that can be used for purchases of products or services at any merchant participating in the program.
Retailers participating in the program will be able to offer their customers a variety of special financing options, including six no-interest programs, as well as low-APR programs.