- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Report: Home Depot to spend $300 million on tech, new DCs, same-day shipping
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Cybersecurity and HVAC: Are You Vulnerable?
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
Atlanta -- Executives from The Home Depot told attendees at an analyst meeting in New York on Monday that the company is focusing on improving its supply chain and Internet operations and expects a moderate recovery in the U.S. housing market. Roughly $450 million of Home Depot’s $1.5 billion capital spending budget for the current fiscal year is slated for IT projects.
In addition, Home Depot is also attempting to improve store productivity and is piloting five paint stores in the Chinese market.