- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Retail Store of the Year: Barbie’s Winning Dreamhouse
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
Atlanta -- Executives from The Home Depot told attendees at an analyst meeting in New York on Monday that the company is focusing on improving its supply chain and Internet operations and expects a moderate recovery in the U.S. housing market. Roughly $450 million of Home Depot’s $1.5 billion capital spending budget for the current fiscal year is slated for IT projects.
In addition, Home Depot is also attempting to improve store productivity and is piloting five paint stores in the Chinese market.