- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Bloomberg: Home Depot cutting health benefits for 20,000 part-timers
- Report: Home Depot to spend $300 million on tech, new DCs, same-day shipping
- Toys ‘R’ Us moves interim CEO into role permanently; names new U.S. president
- Report: Home Depot expands Redbeacon service
Atlanta -- The Home Depot said Monday it has completed its merger transaction with U.S. Home Systems, an exclusive supplier of kitchen and bath refacing products to the home-improvement chain.
The transaction was approved by the stockholders of USHS at a special meeting held on Oct. 26, and USHS’ common stock ceased trading on the Nasdaq at market close.