- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Toys ‘R’ Us moves interim CEO into role permanently; names new U.S. president
- Report: Home Depot to spend $300 million on tech, new DCs, same-day shipping
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
- Wal-Mart launches money transfer service between stores
Atlanta, The Home Depot announced Friday in a regulatory filing that its COO, Joseph DeAngelo, resigned from the company Thursday following the sale of the unit he oversaw. The sale of the company’s wholesale distribution for $8.5 billion was completed on Thursday. Buyers were a group of private-equity firms.