- Home centers among Irene’s retail winners, apparel stores lose out
- Home Depot Q1 net income rises, beats Street
- Home Depot increases share buyback plan and reaffirms outlook
- WD Partners has contract to develop high-performance Home Depot store
- Home Depot raises 2010 guidance; 10 new stores planned for 2011
Atlanta, The Home Depot and national non-profit organization KaBOOM! announced today a joint initiative to create and refurbish 1,000 playspaces in 1,000 days throughout North America.
Over the next three years, The Home Depot will invest $25 million and nearly 1 million volunteer hours in the project, which is expected to benefit 1.5 million parents and children.