- Report: Home Depot to spend $300 million on tech, new DCs, same-day shipping
- Bloomberg: Home Depot cutting health benefits for 20,000 part-timers
- Home Depot opens direct fulfillment center to support online
- Report: Home Depot expands Redbeacon service
- Home Depot names new retail and supply chain execs
Atlanta -- The Home Depot said Tuesday it will acquire kitchen and bath vendor U.S. Home Systems in a deal worth about $93 million.
U.S. Home Systems manufactures and installs remodeling and organization products, as well as cabinet-refacing and countertop products, exclusively through Home Depot. The acquisition is part of Home Depot’s strategy to increase its home service business.
The deal is expected to close by the end 2012.