- Target online veteran to head up inRetail, new omni-channel retail agency
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Neiman Marcus gives update on security breach
- Dunkin’ Donuts looks to expand California presence to 1,000 locations
- Stein Mart names former Neiman Marcus CEO to board
Hollywood, Calif. – Four new tenants have opened at Hollywood & Highland Center – the retail, dining and entertainment venue located on Hollywood’s Walk of Fame. Mr. Koji’s, GNC, Sweet! Hollywood candy store and Kitson fashion boutique have all recently opened and will be joined by another group of impending openings.
Chilli Beans, a Brazilian sunglasses retailer, is slated to open on Oct. 31; L'Occitane will open on Nov. 1; Zinzi jewelry will open Dec. 1; and Cho Oishi will open its Japanese restaurant in Feb. 2013.