- American Apparel ousts CEO/chairman Dov Charney on misconduct allegations
- Promotions help drive June sales; Costco same-store sales up 6%
- Kohl's, Toshiba partner with Plug and Play in retail accelerator program
- JDA Software announces departure of CEO Hamish Brewer; names interim chief
- Blank Label’s Brick-and-Mortar Leap
Laguna Hills, Calif. -- The Hodgdon Group said it has completed construction on the conversion of a Circuit City building in Laguna Hills, Calif., for the grand opening of an Ashley Furniture HomeStore on Friday, April 20.
The former Circuit City building was expanded to make way for a fully remodeled 51,000-sq.-ft. retail building, which includes the new 33,000-sq.-ft. Ashley Furniture HomeStore plus Total Wine & More in the remaining 18,000 sq. ft.
A 4,000-sq.-ft. Chick-fil-A restaurant with a drive-thru will be located on an outparcel. Total Wine & More and Chick-fil-A are expected to open early summer.
This is the 13th Ashley HomeStore to be completed by the Hodgdon Group.