- Macy’s shines, Kohl’s disappoints in February
- Kohl’s adds $30 million to holiday ad budget; most spent on digital, social media
- Kohl’s named 2011 Energy Star Partner of the Year
- Kohl’s focusing on smaller stores, looking at all options for new headquarters
- Kohl’s is Green Power Partner of the Year for third consecutive year
Dickson City, Pa. -- Conshohocken, Pa.-based Metro Commercial announced Tuesday that it has brokered a 52,450-sq.-ft. lease for Hobby Lobby Stores at Kohl’s Plaza in Dickson City (Lackawanna County), Pa., about eight miles northeast of Scranton.
Construction on the space is currently underway and the new location is expected to open in February 2012.
The new location is Hobby Lobby’s fifth in Pennsylvania.