- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Three New Must-See Retail Stores in New York City
- Webinar: What to Do NOW to Protect Stores Against Data Breaches
- Kohl's, Toshiba partner with Plug and Play in retail accelerator program
- 5 Reasons Retailers Can't Miss Customer Disruption 2014
New York City, The Web site for SkinMedica, a health and beauty retailer, ranked No. 1 according to Hitwise’s list of fast-moving retail Web sites for the week ending July 16. The rank for skinmedica.com was 8,103, after it jumped 286,357 positions. Its market-share visits increased 3,396%. Another health and beauty company, Dr. Weil’s Vitamin Advisor, ranked second. This week’s rank for drweilvitaminadvisor.com was 3,130. The site jumped 87,394 positions and its market-share visits increased 2,464%.
Rounding out the top five on the Hitwise list were Pitney Works, which sells office supplies, Wal-Mart – My Benefits Online and 123inkjets.com, which also sells office supplies.
For the complete list of the week's 25 fastest-moving retail Web sites, click on Industry Data.