- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- OfficeMax accelerates e-commerce innovation
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
Vernon Hills, Ill. -- Beachwood, Ohio-based Chase Properties announced that Hawthorn Hills Square in Vernon Hills, Ill., is being redeveloped to coincide with the opening of Dick's Sporting Goods (December 2010) and PetSmart and Five Below that are expected to open in the spring. Additionally, Noodles will be opening a new freestanding restaurant at the center in the fall.
Situated across from Hawthorn Center Mall, the 200,000-sq.-ft. center will undergo a total façade renovation along with a major re-tenanting program. Tenants at the center include David’s Bridal, Factory Card Outlet, Men’s Wearhouse, Panera Bread and more.