- Survey: LLBean.com climbs to top of March online customer service rankings
- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Black Friday vs. Cyber Monday 2013 — Shopper Social Sentiment
- MasterCard: In-store Black Friday shopping to rise over last year
- Deloitte: Holiday shoppers use smartphones, stay local
New York -- Saks Fifth Avenue, a subsidiary of Hudson’s Bay Company, announced the appointment of former Harrods executive Mark Briggs as chief marketing officer for Saks, effective March 2014. He will report to new president Marigay McKee, another former Harrods executive.
Briggs was director of store image at Harrods for 20 years and was a close colleague of McKee.
“Mark brings a wealth of experience in luxury brand management with a proven track record of creating retail magic around heritage brands,” said McKee in a statement. “His passion for retail theater and essential understanding of the customer will be integral to our success. I am thrilled to welcome Mark to the Saks team, where he will play a key role on the executive committee.”
In his new role, Briggs will oversee all marketing, creative and visual merchandising for Saks Fifth Avenue.