- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Junction Solutions to implement Microsoft Dynamics at auto parts retailer Eckler
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
Wake Forest, N.C. -- Jacksonville, Fla.-based Regency Centers announced the opening of the anchor tenant, Harris Teeter, for Harris Crossing located in Wake Forest, N.C. Harris Teeter will operate a 53,282-sq.-ft. store.
Together with partner WelCor Development, Regency closed on the purchase of 15 acres of undeveloped land in 2008 in order to build the 65,150-sq.-ft. neighborhood center which includes 12,150 sq. ft. of small shop space and three outparcels.